Friday, April 4, 2008

Coaches Clinic Finishes Up

Well it is just about midnight and I am pretty tired. The coach’s clinic was a huge success! All of the GT coaches had a chance to clinic the coaches on their respective positions. The GT School of Management was a great location for the clinic because of the state-of- the- art classrooms and their cutting edge audio visual technology.



Practice today was very wet! Unfortunately I do not have any pics, but I promise to have some tomorrow. The players were a little distracted by the rain, but that did not stop them from giving 100%. Even the coaches withstood the downpour to watch and learn from the GT Coaching Staff.



I am leaving an article for anyone who would like to read about one of our players who changed positions this spring.



http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/gatech/stories/2008/04/02/techburst_0403.html

It is time to go home, so I am leaving. Hopefully it does not rain tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment